Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Results for Intermediate!

This just in!!

I got 2nd for Intermediate Cuisine and 4th for Intermediate Pastry!!  I'm very happy!

On the whole, our averages were quite close, but the overall class average for both disciplines moved down.  That means we all didn't do as well as in Basic.  My averages were a point or two lower than last terms' as well.  However, I guess I manage to scrape past a few other contesters to try to remain in the Top 5!  I don't know how it will be for Superior, but I'm excited to find out!

Right now, my friends and I are gonna kick back some beer bottles!

7 comments:

Bing said...

Congratulations! Jia you! :-)

KokWei said...

Congrats!! :)

Leon Koh said...

congras for being 2nd.. being the best spot one can hope for (being better than everybody but yet have someone for inspiration)

kip said...

Congratulations! I've been lurking around your blog for a while. Been thinking of attending LCB.

Illy said...

hi kip,
thanks for dropping by! i'd say LCB changed very much my way of meal preparation and planning and treatment of produce, i would say, definitely worthwhile. but it's of cos' expensive. looks like u like food a lot! so, if u've any questions, let me know how i can help!

kip said...

Yeah I know LCB does cost a handful, want to take my skills(little) to the next level. I have heaps of questions on LCB, if you have time,how do I get in touch?

cheers

Illy said...

drop me a note at illias.lee@gmail.com
hear from you!